CAMBRIDGE ONLINE PREPARATION COURSE
THE CAMBRIDGE PREPARATION ONLINE COURSE INCLUDES
- 2 sessions a week (1 hour long) in LIVE Skype sessions with a Cambridge Specialist teacher
- There will be a maximum of 6 students
- Online sessions via Skype
- 3-month access to the best online preparation plataform for Cambridge exams
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN FROM YOUR CAMBRIDGE ONLINE PREPARATION COURSE?
THIS IS HOW YOUR CAMBRIDGE ONLINE PREPARATION CLASSES WILL DEVELOP
WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME IN THIS CAMBRIDGE ONLINE PREPARATION COURSE?
Skype sessions with a Cambridge specialist twice a week
From Monday to Thursday you will be able to attend our LIVE online sessions with a Cambridge speacialist throug our Skype sessions. We think it’s the best way to clarify any doubts and to practice the exam at the same time.
Exclusive access to our preparation platform for 3 months
You will only pass the Cambridge exams if you practise each part enough. Our detailed calendar and platform will help you master each and every exercise in the exam.
- Reading and Use of English: 140 exercises
- Listening: 80 exercises
- Writing: 40 exercises (all the writing exercises are corrected within 72 hours of submission by a Cambridge tutor)
The best tricks to maximise your scores in the exam
We won’t just give you materials and expect you to learn them by heart. We will tell you what you need to do to not miss any of the things the examiners will be expecting from you in all the parts.
Materials you will get:
- Tricks to improve and expand your vocabulary bank
- The best way to implement grammar in the speaking and writing part
- Two tricks to identify key words for the listening exam
- A list of all the expressions examiners appreciate
The Speaking part is essential in our preparation
You may have a really fluent and consolidated English level, but there are other things you need to focus on during the speaking exam. We will tell you all of them.
Materials you will be given:
- A list of the words and structures the examiners want to hear
- Techniques to stick to the times set for the speaking
- Idioms and phrasal verbs that will get you an A in the speaking part
WHEN DOES THE CAMBRIDGE PREPARATION COURSE START?
6TH SEPTEMBER 2021
BOOK YOUR SPOT
*The timtables aren’t yet final, so slight changes may occur
HOW WE ORGANISE OUR SESSIONS?
PART 1: Introduction
PART 2: Developing the topic of the day
PART 3: Practice
PART 4: Follow up and reinforcement
TOOLS TO PRACTISE YOUR CAMBRIDGE EXAM
Well, if you attend all of our live sessions; complete all the exercises in our platform; and follow our calendar, then chances are, YOU WILL SURELY PASS YOUR EXAM.
Don’t forget to check our Blog for tons of free advice to pass your Cambridge exam.
The course ends on 30th June 2021
Our online platform has all the exercises you need to practise for the Cambridge exam you want to pass. It has more than 400 exercises divided in all the parts of the exam:
- Reading and Use of English
If you book now, your next payment will be processed on 7th October. Your subscription will be automatically renwed every month. However, you can cancel at any time.
Yes, of course. Just write us an email firstname.lastname@example.org and just let us know.
Twice a week, Monday to Thursday
Of course, just write us an email with the subject line : “I’d like to try your platform” and we’ll let you have access as soon as possible.
All the writing exercises are corrected within 72 hours and you’re teacher will give you all the necessary tips and tricks to make your writing text perfect.
CAMBRIDGE ONLINE PREPARATION COURSE