Live sessions with a Cambridge specialist
You will have an online lesson every day, from Monday to Thursday with a Cambridge tutor. The best way to answer your questions and practise at the same time.
Exclusive access for 3 months to our online platform
You will only pass the Cambridge exams if you practise each part enough. Our detailed calendar and platform will help you master each and every exercise in the exam.
- Reading and Use of English: 140 exercises
- Listening: 80 exercises
- Writing: 40 exercises (all the writing exercises are corrected within 72 hours of submission by a Cambridge tutor)
The best tips and tricks to assimilate the content
We won’t just give you materials and expect you to learn them by heart. We will tell you what you need to do to not miss any of the things the examiners will be expecting from you in all the parts.
Materials you will get:
- Tricks to improve and expand your vocabulary bank
- The best way to implement grammar in the speaking and writing part
- Two tricks to identify key words for the listening exam
- A list of all the expressions examiners appreciate
Special focus on the speaking exam
You may have a really fluent and consolidated English level, but there are other things you need to focus on during the speaking exam. We will tell you all of them.
Materials you will be given:
- A list of the words and structures the examiners want to hear
- Techniques to stick to the times set for the speaking
- Idioms and phrasal verbs that will get you an A in the speaking part
Well, if you attend all of our live sessions; complete all the exercises in our platform; and follow our calendar, then chances are, YOU WILL SURELY PASS YOUR EXAM.
Don’t forget to check our Blog for tons of free advice to pass your Cambridge exam.
3rd August – 27th August , 2020
Our online platform has all the exercises you need to practise for the Cambridge exam you want to pass. It has more than 400 exercises divided in all the parts of the exam:
- Reading and Use of English
- A list of the things you didn’t use correctly or didn’t include at all during your sessions.
- Structures that will wow the examiners
- And phrases that will help you ace the monologue and the interaction
16 live sessions with a Cambridge specialist who will help you answer all the questions that might come up in your preparation.
Of course. Just write us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will give you access completely free for three days to try out our platform.
Yes!!! All the writings are corrected within 72 hours and they include very detailed explanations and tips to improve your writing for each format of the exam. You will have access to 40 writing exercises.